Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
New ecological ink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Author 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 06 5:24 pm    Post subject: New ecological ink Reply with quote

I've been searching for a link in english about this new ink for ink jet printers, developed here in Bologna, but they're all in Italian! Anyway it's made from a food colouring and is already being tested on the market.It's developed by the Dept. of industrial chemistry at Bologna uni and is non- toxic, biodegradable and easy to remove from paper therefore making it easier to produce white recycled paper. The environmental impact is 68% less and it costs 2 to 3 times less than traditional inks. It's called ink-no-ink, but when I searched that, all sorts of other things came up instead. I am hopeless

Lozzie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 06 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks really good, Tigger. I just googled the words "eco-ink" and got some interesting results, too

nora

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 06 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found the right link ( I think ). The translation is a bit strange though
https://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient-menuext&hl=en&u=http%3A//tech.pagine70.com/index.php%3Fid%3D292

tigger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 06 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodness I think that's more difficult than the original even if you don't understand Italian!

nora

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 06 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigger wrote:
Goodness I think that's more difficult than the original even if you don't understand Italian!

Yes, your original explaination was much clearer than that link.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Reduce, Reuse, Recycle All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive