Home Page
   Articles
       links
About Us    
Traders        
Recipes            
Latest Articles
Foody Weekend - Preserves [and for shows] workshop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On
Author 
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 09 4:47 pm    Post subject: Foody Weekend - Preserves [and for shows] workshop Reply with quote

Who's intending to come to this workshop ?

Please could you post here if you are interested, your rough level of preserving experience [beginner/improver/loads], and which subjects you'd like covered.

I was mainly going to discuss making preserves to enter Agricultural Shows, but depending on what else you'd like.....

Also, do we want to try making something during this workshop ?
Would beginners find it useful to see setting point being reached, for instance ?

snowball
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 09 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Setting point sounds good to me. Maybe trouble shooting too. ie it wont set or it's too runny that kind of thing.
Not sure how to describe my experience level. I have made all sorts of presewrves, some of which have worked well, but it has been luck rather that skill. I think.

jamanda
Downsizer Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 09 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sort of intermediate I guess - but if I'm not needed else where I'd like to be there,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Downsizer Forum Index -> Reviews and What's On All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
View Latest Posts View Latest Posts

Archive